Junior KG Admission :2013 – 2014 ( General Category)
Junior KG Admissions : 2013-14
IEAS welcomes students who willingly accept the CBSE Indian curriculum and support the positive behavior policy and regulations of the school.
- The online application forms for Jr. KG for the academic year 2013-2014 will be available on the school website, www.ieasonline.org from 26th December 2012 to 1st January 2013
- Total Number of seats: 160, Siblings applied: 95
- Any wrong information given will be considered a breach of trust and the form will be rejected.
- Children born between 1st March 2009 and 1st March 2010 are eligible to apply for admissions to Jr. KG for the academic year 2013-14.
- There will be no relaxation in the age criteria.
- The filling up of the forms, will commence from Wednesday, the 26th of December 2012 from 7:00 a.m. and will close on Tuesday, the 1st of January 2013, at 7:00 p.m.
- There is no restriction on the number of forms so please do not enter your child’s details in a hurry and not necessary to fill this form on the very first day of the registration. You have one week time.
- The School believes in absolute transparency with regard to its admissions.
- Recommendation/request letters / meeting the school authorities with regards to admissions will amount to disqualification.
- There are no vacancies for classes Sr. KG to Grade XII for the academic year 2013-2014 as of now.
- Your online application does not guarantee KG Admission.
Before you begin your applications, you should…
- Check Passport and civil ID details of your child who is seeking admission
- Check Passport and civil ID details of the parent ( Father and Mother)
- Identify preferable second language for your child . The school is offering Hindi or French for all non-Arabs and Special Arabic for Arab nationals. (It is mandatory to opt Sp. Arabic for all the Arab Nationals)
Fill out your applications at your own pace, not necessary to fill it on the very first day and make all sorts of mistakes. The reasons why some students do not get admission is that the parents do not fill out the application properly. They leave out information or they try to fill them out with wrong data
Once you’ve completed the application, review it to make sure you have entered the right details and haven’t made any spelling mistakes. Next, hit the ‘Submit’ button on the application form. Any errors or fields with missing information will be flagged to you. Complete the missing information and hit again the ‘Submit’ button.
You will receive email confirmations after you submit your application:The school will send you an e-mail to let you know that your application has received . The results of online applications ( Acceptance / Rejection ) to Jr. KG 2013-14 will be informed through email on or before 6th January 2013( Please check your Inbox/ Spam / Junk etc.)